Hire Sue as a Speaker
Sue Dumais is a Global Impact Visionary Leader answering the call to heal the world. She is a best-selling author, an international speaker, a divine leader of light leaders, a sacred guide, a gifted intuitive healer, a miracle weaver and a global voice of HOPE and inspiration for the “Heart YES Movement.”
Sue blends her intuitive gifts, soul mind body approach and her authentic story telling to provide a transformational experience like no other.
Sue has been known to belly dance on stage bringing audiences to their feet with tears in their eyes and joy in their hearts.
She has been trained and mentored by Les Brown, one of the top 5 speakers in the world, and she has spoken in front of audiences 10,000 strong with unshakeable confidence.
Sue is an international best selling author of "Stand UP Stand OUT Stand STRONG ~ A 30 Day Guide to Navigate Life When the SHIFT Hits the Fan" and “Expect Miracles and “Heart Led Living ~ When Hard Work Becomes Heart Work” and she was recognized in 2014 with the WOW Spirit Success and Soul award.
She truly owns her power on stage and has been teaching, speaking and training for more than 20 years. Sue brings a deep level of insight, awareness and self empowerment to her audience. Her gift is to inspire other to awaken their innate ability to heal, trust their intuition, follow their heart and discover their heart YES for life.
Here are some of Sue's topics that can be delivered in 15 min to a full day format.
WHAT WE CAN’T SEE, WE CAN’T CHANGE
We can’t change what we can’t see and most people don’t want to see what they most need to change. In this talk Sue empowers the audience by bringing the light of awareness to their blind spots so that they can change the behaviors, thoughts and beliefs that are not serving them or their relationships. The audience will learn:
- How to identify, explore and shift resistance
- How to explore judgment and projection as a means to foster authentic relationships
- How to open the mind to new perspectives and lead with heart
HEART LED LIVING – WHEN HARD WORK BECOMES HEART WORK
Sue will guide you through the 10 principles from her book, Heart Led Living. This talk empowers healing and is designed to inspire one to embrace a new perspective that whatever we go through we grow through. Sue brings the gifts of insight, awareness and self-empowerment creating a shift in consciousness from head to heart. Transformative tools are shared to help the audience learn to:
- Trust their intuition.
- Lead with their heart.
- Discover their YES for life!
WHAT USED TO WORK IS NO LONGER WORKING
Have you noticed that what used to work is no longer working? Vices, substances, and tactics we used to distract or numb ourselves, hide, and forget about our worries don’t work anymore. We are all being called to do some spring cleaning, go through all the old boxes in our mind and body, throw out what is not useful or needed, and shift from living in fear to being in love with life. Sue shares how to:
- Process intense feelings and pressure without causing more pain and suffering.
- Process our leftovers, move through our fear and resistance, and align with our heart’s path.
- Awaken to our full potential and inspire others to do the same, creating a beautiful ripple effect that will touch the hearts of all of humanity.
EMBODYING YOUR HEART YES
If everyone stopped focusing on the “No’s” in their life and brought all of their energy and attention to the “YES’s,” their entire outlook and experience of life would change in an instant. Sue teaches how to embrace and embody our “YES” for life so we will feel empowered, excited, and alive with unbridled enthusiasm and anticipation for all that life has to offer by:
- Learning to discern between a true “Heart YES” and our head’s version.
- Placing attention and intention on how life is saying “YES” to lead and direct our lives.
- Using our heart’s “YES” as a signal to keep on track, live our purpose, and fulfill our destiny.
Additional presentations include:
- Stand UP Stand OUT Stand STRONG ~ How to Navigate Life When the SHIFT Hits the Fan
- Global Healing – Embracing the Power of One to Affect Change
- The Art of Soul Care – How to Thrive While Nurturing Others and Nourishing Self
- What if Nothing is Wrong? What if Everything was Right?
- Aligning with New World Abundance and Authentic Prosperity
- Stand In Your Power ~ How to own your Purpose and Speak Your Truth
- Heart Led Business ~ How to Create a Mission-Married Cause and Incorporate the 5 P’s of Conscious Business
Sue is happy to custom design a talk or presentation for your event or organization.
To hire Sue as a speaker for your next event please contact her speaking manager, Kris Verdeck by phone 858-945-4472 or by email email@example.com
What others are saying...
“Sue made me feel part of her presentation. She created an intimacy that made me feel was a though she was speaking directly to me. Her presentations have truly been part of some of the most memorable events I have ever attended.”
- Areli Hermanson, Registered Dietician
“Sue’s strength in coaching has allowed her to blossom from practitioner to educator in her efforts to share her knowledge with the public. Her supportive professional speaking approach leaves each listener feeling empowered. She is a speaker that I strongly recommend.”
- Clementine Hudson, Accreditation Coordinator, Clinical Coordinator, Human Resources at Victoria Fertility Center
“In front of groups of all sizes, Sue Dumais truly owns her power on stage.”
– Kate Northrup, Author
Past Speaking Events
Dr Christiane Northrup Event ~ Vancouver
USANA International Convention ~ Salt Lake City, Utah (Sue was introduced by Dr Denis Waitley)
The Women’s Event of all Women’s Event ~ Salt Lake City, Utah (with Marianne Williamson)
Mindset of an Entrepreneur with Les Brown, LA, California
DreamQueens ~ Vancouver
Sexy, Healthy, Wealthy Women ~ North Vancouver
Women of Influence ~ Vancouver
Thriving Moms ~ Vancouver
KarmaConnect ~ North Vancouver
Every Woman ~ Whistler
Dream Talks ~ Vancouver
Victoria Yoga Conference 2015 ~ Victoria
Institute of Holistic Nutrition ~ Vancouver
Fertility Focus Telesummit – Virtual out of the UK (5 years in a row)
Women in Business ~ Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal
Global Women’s Summit ~ Vancouver
Living Extraodinary Live ~ Vancouver
Kegels and Cocktails ~ Vancouver
Total Speaker Workshop ~ Vancouver and California
Authentic Abundance Breakthrough ~ Conscious Diva Date Night in Vancouver and North Vancouver
Joyfully Pregnant Virtual Summit
West Coast Women’s Show ~ Abbotsford
Women of Worth Conference ~ Vancouver
Podcasts & Interviews
Conscious Living Radio interview – fm 100.5 on Coop Radio
On Health & Healing ~ live radio interview
News 1130 Vancouver
KFWB Radio ~ Los Angeles. Sue Dumais was interviewed by Les Brown
Drishti Point Yoga Radio Show 102.7FM
Your Big Life Radio Interview with Stephanie Pederson
How to Hear that little Voice Within ~ Trish Talks on Intention Radio